Fidia XPOWER series digital drives have been designed to solve all axis and spindle movement problems. Ideal for mounting on a wide range of machine tools, the drives are particularly suited to milling machines and machining centres.
- FULL DIGITAL drives with DSP 32 bit processing
- 90 Mbit/s proprietary FFB bus
- programmable switching frequency to optimize the thermal performance of the motor: up to 8 kHz for the axes, up to 16 kHz for the electrospindle
- encorder interface or ENDAT for motor position feedback
- optical scale axis interface or ENDAT
- PTC input for measuring the motor temperature
- parameter setting software integrated in the NC
- 64 parameter sets per axis
- 9 configurable filters (notch, low-pass or generic).
A wide range of modules with different widths (from 50 mm to 300 mm) can drive motors using 10A up to 200A nominal current power.